You’ve seen the major changes to the ESEA PUG system and Rank G, but we’re not done yet. We’ve spent the last few months working with players from across the world to gather their feedback on the changes they wanted to see. Today, we’re introducing those changes, and also announcing a brand new event, the Rank S LAN. That’s right, your favorite players will take their battles from Rank S to an exclusive LAN tournament to take place in Spring 2019!
Rank S LAN
You’ve watched your favorite players for years in Rank S online, and we’re happy to introduce the next evolution of Rank S: the Rank S LAN. In Spring 2019 we’ll send the top players from Rank S to Las Vegas to compete in a weekend packed with fun activities, live drafts and crazy gameplay for a never before seen experience.
A complete breakdown of the event, including the qualification process, invites and more details will be released in the coming months. Both players and spectators will be able to easily follow the action to keep up with their favorite players to know if they will qualify for the event!
Rank S Updates
- Player list rebuilt from the ground up around professional players.
- System reverted to old point system (+6 for win, -4 for loss)
- Prizes moved to daily payouts with $1,750 in prizing per day for NA
- Prizes moved to daily payouts with $1,000 in prizing per day for EU
Daily Prize breakdown NA
Daily Prize breakdown EU
- Movedowns from Rank S done on a seasonal basis
- Leaderboards for daily prizes reset at 12:00 PM (NA: CST, EU:CET)
- New suspension system for competitors violating handbook